Postby cekoni » 31 Oct 2010, 10:14

simona wrote:Image

:plush44: YOU SCARED ME! :sh_ок: :plush43: :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: Женя в Твиттере || Zhenya at Twitter

Postby Ирина » 31 Oct 2010, 17:24

Яна пишет: :-):

Женька занимается в тренажерном зале!!!Молодчик!
http://plixi.com/p/54099347

Действительно,молодец Женя :plush45: .Терять форму ни в коем случае нельзя :plush37:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby Ирина » 31 Oct 2010, 17:32

yanarudkovskaya

И я не отстаю!А сегодня к нам прилетели фотограф и стилист будем 2 дня работать над очень интересной историей! http://plixi.com/p/54099982
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby simona » 31 Oct 2010, 18:23

:son-ce: :plush37: Pic. without flash or Zhenya
with real crispy - brown suntan? Plushy is
working out everywhere.. Just love that!!

Thank U so much tweet - picsharing Irina!
:plush33:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby cekoni » 01 Nov 2010, 01:07

Ирина wrote:Яна пишет: :-):
Женька занимается в тренажерном зале!!!Молодчик!
http://plixi.com/p/54099347

Ирина wrote:yanarudkovskaya
И я не отстаю!А сегодня к нам прилетели фотограф и стилист будем 2 дня работать над очень интересной историей! http://plixi.com/p/54099982

about 6 hours ago:
http://twitter.com/yanarudkovskaya/status/29275911736

Zhenya's engaged in the gym!! Youngster! http://plixi.com/p/54099347

and I dont lag! Today came photographer and stylist to 2 days work a very interesting story! http://plixi.com/p/54099982

--------------------

about 1 hour ago:
http://twitter.com/yanarudkovskaya/status/29299026370

@yanarudkovskaya @SemenovaNastya
У Жени с 9начинаются усиленные тренировки,Мишин сказал,что в ближайшие 2года каникул больше не будет(,догуливаем и за работу
Zhenya from 9th starts reinforced training. Mishin said that in next 2 years will no longer break( now resting and to the work

@anais167 @yanarudkovskaya
Да,потом не отдыха.Соперники Жени не дремлют. На этапе Гран-При в Канаде четверные штамповали.Женя подстегнул как всех!))
Zhenya's opponents not asleep. At the stage of the Grand Prix in Canada stamped quads, Zhenya spurred all! :)
@yanarudkovskaya @anais167
мы сегодня смотрели,было уже 2 четверных в короткой,ЖЕнька немного расстроился,что не он это сделал первым-это была его мечта!
today we looked, there were 2 quads in SP, Zhenya's little upset because he not did it first-it was his dream!
Но у него есть мысли,надеюсь в следующем сезоне он еще повоюет,он -сильный парень и он всегда был и будет лидером!!!Спасибо Вам!
But he has thought, hopes next season he will still fight! He is strong guy, and he always was and will be the leader!! Thank you!

пусть не расстраивается,он все равно лучше всех,он ещё всех удивит чем то и докажет,что рано его списывать,
Его никто не списывает,он-это кошмарный сон с его техникой и очередным возвращением для всех его противников!))и он сбудется!)
Nobody writte of him, he is a nightmare with his technique and another return for all his opponents!)) and it will happen!)

таких сильных как он,я никогда не встречала. Даже после проигрыша в Солк-Лейк-Сити ни один мускул от обиды не дрогнул
И я тоже, соглашусь с Вами!Кстати Женя 6 раз выйграл Европу,и Дима 6раз стал лучшим артистом по версии MTV! И оба6 раз в этом году
By the way, Zhenya won 6 times Europe, and Dima was 6 times the best artist in the version of MTV! And both the sixth time this year

@yanarudkovskaya @GoldnLion
А Вы стучите сильнее)), а то я уже скоро спать,завтра тяжелый день!!Подводные профессиональные съемки!
I have to sleep soon, tomorrow will be hard day!! Underwater professional shooting!

@AniutaKol @yanarudkovskaya
а почему вы не выкладываете ничего из ваших сьемок подводных? там наверное красота нереальная)))
why do you not posting anything of your underwater videos? there is probably an unrealistic beauty)))
@yanarudkovskaya @AniutaKol
Выложим,проблема с твиттером,сейчас я Вам пишу с компа,да и зачем всю малину портить,все увидите!
Will be, problem with twitter, now I'm writing from comp. And why all the raspberries spoi, you will see all!

@yanarudkovskaya @Lola_spb
Отвечаю!И люблю Вас! 13 увидимся,звоните,я в Питере!!!
I answer you! And I love you! 13th we will meet, call me, I'm in St. Petersburg!
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 01 Nov 2010, 04:15

cekoni wrote:@yanarudkovskaya @anais167
today we looked, there were 2 quads in SP, Zhenya's little upset because he not did it first-it was his dream!
But he has thought, hopes next season he will still fight! He is strong guy, and he always was and will be the
leader!!
But he has thought, hopes next season he will still fight! He is strong guy, and he always was and will
be the leader!!
Nobody writte of him, he is a nightmare with his technique and another return for all his
opponents!

ImageImage :plush37: plush48 :du_el: ImageImage :plush37: plush48 :du_el: ImageImage

I am so happy to see that the Reynolds history making two quads in the short, stimulates Plushy's fightingspirit!
He loves/needs being pushed to always improve because he just adores "pioneering" and being the best at doing
his job!

Thanks for sharing Yana's twitters Cekoni!
:plush39:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Ирина » 01 Nov 2010, 10:11

Классно мы вчера :smu:sche_nie: с Яной в твиттере попереписывалисть! :-)

Яна,спасибо,что отвечаете и держите нас в курсе происходящего :plush39:
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 01 Nov 2010, 11:36

Ирина wrote:Классно мы вчера :smu:sche_nie: с Яной в твиттере попереписывались! :-)

'm late on twitter 5 minutes :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ola_1 » 01 Nov 2010, 12:15

Well maybe Plushy needs this kind of stimulation ! :-) I'm sure next season there will be one like him! 2 quads....NO PROBLEM FOR OUR KING! :plush32: :plush31:
Ola_1

Postby alysonshade » 01 Nov 2010, 12:52

Ola_1 wrote:Well maybe Plushy needs this kind of stimulation ! :-) I'm sure next season there will be one like him! 2 quads....NO PROBLEM FOR OUR KING! :plush32: :plush31:

Ola, my dear, you're soooo right! 2 quad, NO PROBLEM FOR OUR KING! :plush34:
Furthermore, if they are jumping quads, it's only because of Plush... Someone said: "The quad is not important!", but now they want TWO of them in the SP, ahah! :hi_hi_hi: Zhenya, you're the "sting" of the International Figure Skating! Let them jumping and jumping and jumping again, ahah! :wo_rk:
Last edited by alysonshade on 01 Nov 2010, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
alysonshade

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni