Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 29 Nov 2010, 11:03

Well guys, as some of you may know I started a tradition on my twitter, Shakespeare Quote Of The Day, and while I was searching for more, I came across a list of words that he is credited with introducing the world to. So I chose several of them and used them to describe in an anogram our Zhenya! Enjoy!

Expedience
Varied
Generous
Expertness
Nimble-footed
Invulnerable

Priceless
Lustrous
Unrivaled
Shooting star
Humor
Excitement
Never-ending
Katlike
Olympian

OK so I had to purposely misspell "catlike" in order to fit with the rest of it LOL but the few words Shakespeare did create that started with K have no sense in the poem so...) All the same, I hope you liked the words of one genius to describe another!
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby simona » 29 Nov 2010, 11:48

YEAH! OUR 'NIMBLE-FOOTED' GOLDEN ICE ELF!

Anyaaa! Flowerhugs for your stunningly suitable
Plushy anogram/aggectives! Katlike is super OK!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 29 Nov 2010, 11:55

Thanks as always Simona :) I hope you also got to read my other Zhenya/Aesop-inspired fable, The Skater & The Federation a few pages ago.

I was surprised Shakespeare coined so many of the words we use today, including Olympian! I was "amazed!" (Shakespeare is credited with coining "amazement" as well!)

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 30 Nov 2010, 00:02

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:Well guys, as some of you may know I started a tradition on my twitter, Shakespeare Quote Of The Day, and while I was searching for more, I came across a list of words that he is credited with introducing the world to. So I chose several of them and used them to describe in an anogram our Zhenya! Enjoy!
All the same, I hope you liked the words of one genius to describe another!

Mishin once called Plushy: "Shakespeare of the ice" :hi_hi_hi: ... nice work, Anya :co_ol: :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 30 Nov 2010, 06:46

Hahaha I remember that too! Glad you liked it :)

AnyaNikolaievna

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 16 Dec 2010, 00:15

I was inspired by one of my favorite recipe sites for this recipe. On a lot of their recipes, they have little "joke" ingredients and directions. I hope you found them humorous, and I hope you enjoy the recipe should you decide to try it! These ARE real recipes, just with a few little jokes with them.

Evgeni Plushenko's "Golden" Ice Cream Sundae

Ingredients (amounts vary depending on how big a sundae you want):
French Vanilla Ice Cream
'Nilla Wafers (or vanilla wafer cookies for those who aren't familiar with them) (optional), crushed
Golden Waffle (optional), toasted and cut into bite-sized pieces, or whole; you could always have two waffles, one whole and one cut
Bananas (optional), sliced
Golden Oreos (optional), crushed
Waffle Cone, torn to bite-sized pieces
Golden Caramel Syrup
Whipped Cream
Cherry
Any other toppings you desire
1 Stradivarius Violin
1 Techno Beat
Assorted Gold Medals in Men's Figure Skating, to taste; preferably a hefty amount

Directions:
1. First thing we do, prepare the "ice surface." If you are using a waffle, toast and place in bowl or on plate. If you prefer your bowl or plate to be the ice sheet, then feel free to skip this step.

2. Scoop ice cream over the waffle. If you're not using a waffle, then the bowl is your ice surface. Scoop ice cream into bowl.

3. Next, we get our elements ready. Surround ice cream with a generous combination of bananas, golden oreos, and/or 'Nilla wafers or waffle pieces. One could always cut up a waffle cone as well. The point is to make it unique! Do something that's never been done before! But make sure to make it look "pretty" or the judges will mark off points for poor presentation! Feel free to make a parfait in lieu of a sundae; recipe below.

3. Next comes the finishing touches. Drizzle with generous amount of golden caramel syrup. Top with whipped cream. If you are using spray cream, spray in a counter-clockwise circle; remember, he's right-handed! Finally, top with a pose of a lovely little cherry.

4. Judges who give you second place to an ordinary, second-rate sundae should be punished severely by being forced to wash the dirty dishes. If they refuse, take it up with your federation!

Evgeni Plushenko's "Golden" Ice Cream Parfait

Ingredients (amounts vary depending on how big a parfait you want):

French Vanilla Ice Cream
Golden Caramel Syrup
'Nilla Wafers (or vanilla wafer cookies for those who aren't familiar with them), crushed (optional)
Golden Oreo Cookies, crushed (optional)
Golden Waffle, toasted and cut into bite-sized pieces, optional
Waffle Cone, torn to bite-sized pieces
Bananas, sliced (optional)
Various other toppings you'd like
1 Stradivarius Violin
1 Techno Beat
1 Figure Skate Blade, sharpened
Assorted Gold Medals in Men's Figure Skating, to taste

Directions:

1. As with before, first thing we do is make sure we have a worthy ice surface. Sharpen your skate blade carefully. Use it to drizzle glass with caramel in the bottom and along the sides. Make it look pretty by only drizzling a little on each side of the glass. Don't cover the glass entirely, we want to show off the other aspects of the parfait too!

2. Crush golden oreos, 'Nilla wafers, and/or place sliced bananas or waffle/waffle cone pieces on top of the caramel. Try only one of these options for each layer, or create a combination of your own! (Get it, create a combination? *WINK*)

3. Spoon ice cream over the caramel combination using lovely arm and hand flourishes. Top with another caramel combination. Try a different combination for each layer.

4. Continue on this way until glass is full. Garnish with whipped cream. If using spray whipped cream, spray in a counter-clockwise circle; remember, the champion is right-handed! Garnish with a unique pose of a cherry on top of the whipped cream.

5. Judges who give you second place to an ordinary, second-rate parfait should be punished severely by being forced to wash the dirty dishes. If they refuse, take it up with your federation!

Hope you all enjoy them! If you like, I can get the ingredients and actually film myself making these recipes.

AnyaNikolaievna

Postby simona » 16 Dec 2010, 01:29

ImageMouth watering stuff Anya! Thx 4 dropping by! Merry Xmas!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby cekoni » 16 Dec 2010, 03:23

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:I was inspired by one of my favorite recipe sites for this recipe. On a lot of their recipes, they have little "joke" ingredients and directions. I hope you found them humorous, and I hope you enjoy the recipe should you decide to try it! These ARE real recipes, just with a few little jokes with them.

Evgeni Plushenko's "Golden" Ice Cream Sundae

Great recipes :co_ol: ... you know - I am hungry now after reading them :ps_ih: :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 16 Dec 2010, 13:07

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:
Judges who give you second place to an ordinary, second-rate sundae should be punished severely by being forced to wash the dirty dishes. If they refuse, take it up with your federation!

Ahah! Very funny indeed! :plush26:
Congraz Anya! :co_ol:
alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 16 Dec 2010, 23:39

Great jobs Anya!!! :co_ol: :co_ol: THX!!!
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni