World’s Best on Ice - Германия || Germany 28-29.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Шоу в Германии || Shows in Germany 28-29.04.2010

Postby aysu » 02 May 2010, 06:48

Дарина wrote:
Ну..а главное потрясение этого вечера был для меня Женя Плющенко.Если про Стефа я и не сомневалась..что он не разочарует,то Женей я очаровываться не собиралась...считала его техничным...но не особо артистичным..Всегда болела за Ягудина...и вот..я ли это пишу??
Женя был в ударе..катался с таким вдохновением..прыжки сыпал как из рукава..все легко..играючи...короткая программа была великолепна..зал орал...Женя летал..у нас челюсти отвисли..еле вправили..честное слово...Второй танец...грустный...что то французкое ( ну не знаю я..под что.такой я музыки знаток) ...прыгал и четвертной и все остальное....он и правда..чемпион...Лайс может отдыхать..очень-очень впечатляет..

Меня всё ещё удивляет: ну неужели люди могут быть настолько слепы, чтобы считать Евгения не особенно артистичным? Человек способен катать "Секс-бомбу" и "Я болен" с одинаковым успехом, поднимая зал. :bra_vo: Хотела бы я посмотреть, как артист Ламбьель танцует под Кокера или Жубер изображает Нижинского или Лайсачек - цыганочку :hi_hi_hi: . У них же в этом смысле ограниченные возможности, А Женя, как говорится, может всё :co_ol:

:plush38:
Their favourite skaters define themselves as an "artist" sending message to their fans "i'm better than others artistically"...They know they are technically inadequate,therefore they create themselves so called artist label,and finally their technical flaws suddenly becomes unimportant...
As everybody knows technically Evgeni is perfect,no one can deny it,but they cannot stand the idea that he is artistically good (actually the best) so they call him unartistic,that's the way for them to criticize him and exalt their favourite skaters.This is their formula. :ps_ih: They all seemed the forget about all sixes of Evgeni in the old system,and his success of interpreting any kind of music.To me it's ridiculous.I know they are not blind and they force them to think so....
Everytime they say "Evgeni is technically good but non-artistic,ok he skates fast but...etc..etc..." ::yaz-yk:

I'm telling that those people don't know what "art" means.Skating everytime with same kind of music? looking with meaningless eyes? and then call themselves "artist"!!!!!!!!...even high renaissance masters weren't that pretentious as they did have every right to be....

edit :
This is OUR album, with our messages and artistic works of members official forum and website, and from topics:

I remember that beautiful album, thanks to Masha !There is my name in it too,it is soooo beautiful :plush31: now he knows only as a name maybe,that i exist :-) as a crazy fan :-) who will support him everywhere,everytime..
aysu

Re: Ледовые шоу || Shows News

Postby cekoni » 02 May 2010, 07:00

Hilfer wrote:Мне запомнилось, что Женя сказал, что ему важна искренность в фанатах. И он понимает, что не все обязаны его любить, но не понимает, откуда и за что столько злости. Мы ему сказали, что мы поняли, о ком он это он. Я ему сказала, что пусть не берёт в голову, и если интересно, я могу рассказать о причине этого неадекваного поведения.

Only a brief "overview" of this :plush38: ... wicked and vulgar people are more loud and bold - because that, sometimes it seems that them have more than us :plush34: ... but we know the truth, and we will not descend to their level! :za_da_va_la: :plush41:

... and I would not have looked more at them in future - they did not deserve no our, and let alone attention of Plushy! :k_i_n_g:

:tema-close:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 02 May 2010, 07:08

cekoni wrote: ... wicked and vulgar people are more loud and bold - because that, sometimes it seems that them have more than us :plush34: ... but we know the truth, and we will not descend to their level! :za_da_va_la: :plush41:

... and I would not have looked more at them in future - they did not deserve no our, and let alone attention of Plushy! :k_i_n_g:

:tema-close:

they are annoying but there is a saying " do not argue with ignorant people,you'll only humilate yourself" :plush34:
aysu

Postby Scarlett » 02 May 2010, 09:43

Monhan wrote:Hello girls ! Thank you for your warm welcome ! I’ve been visiting your forum since January 2010. I appreciate a lot this website which gave me many useful informations about Evgeni. :co_ol: Thanks to “Season 09/10’s schedule”, I bought tickets to “World’s best on ice” in Germany although I live in France. Thanks to you, I knew that there would be a football game before the show. Beside Krefeld's König Palast, my husband shooted a few photos of Evegni playing football with five other ice skaters :

:plush40: какие у вас профессиональные фото :plush32:
а видео вы снимали?
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Scarlett » 02 May 2010, 11:12

тут фото и других фигуристов, кому хочется посмотреть.
http://www.wz-newsline.de/?redid=207214 ... 2&galPS=23
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Ирина » 02 May 2010, 12:02

Monhan wrote: Beside Krefeld's König Palast, my husband shooted a few photos of Evegni playing football with five other ice skaters :

Какие замечательные фото :plush33: :plush32: Спасибо Вам :plush39:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby Monhan » 02 May 2010, 19:06

cekoni wrote:You were to even 3 shows in Sweden, Paris, Germany?! :sh_ок: Congratulations - you are a real and dedicated fan! :bra_vo: :plush40: ... but I and envy you a bit

Well, we only went to 2 shows, in Paris and in Krefeld, not in Sweden.

cekoni wrote:WOW, WOW....! :ya_hoo_oo: All photos is fabulous - thank a lot to your husband! :plush39:
He was and in Sweden and Paris? You have maybe some homevideos...? :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi:

My husband wasn’t in Paris at that time so I wasn’t able to take pictures. I filmed using a small medium quality camera. Being the first time I saw Evgeni live, I was so moved and excited that I filmed his performance trembling a lot. The result was not good at all, I am afraid. :ne_vi_del:

cekoni wrote:Tell us about your impressions from all three shows, and if there are some interesting details .... :mo-ro_zi_vo: thanks in advance :ro_za:

The show I prefer was “Angels on ice” which was better organised and with more density between each programme. I felt more complicity between all the artists. Evgeni was great in the two shows but I love more to see him skating accompanied by Edvin Marton live. Of course, in the “4 kings” program it was great to see him again and skating with other skaters. We never get enough of seeing him skating. :a_g_a:
On the other hand, instead of Brian Joubert in Paris, I saw Stephan Lambiel in Krefeld. It was nice to see his spins. Instead of 3 acrobatic skaters in “Angels on ice”, there was this elastic skater who was quite funny in “World’s best on ice”.
As for the public, the audience in Paris was more excited and enthusiast, they gave more standing ovations but sent less presents to the artists in the ring. Evgeni received more attention and acclamations than anyone else. :plush46:
If I could understand German, I would appreciate more the show in Krefeld …
In the personal plan, I am happier with the Krefeld evening where we saw Evgeni playing football and we were in his arm at the end of the show. I will never ever forget this magic moment. :plush31:
Monhan

Postby Monhan » 02 May 2010, 19:24

Scarlett wrote: :plush40: какие у вас профессиональные фото :plush32:
а видео вы снимали?

Here are the videos of Evgeni's "Tango Amore" and "Je suis malade" at "World's best on ice" show in Krefeld. These videos are not as good quality as our photos, sorry ! :ne_vi_del:

Monhan

Postby Scarlett » 02 May 2010, 19:37

Женя играет в футбол в Крефельде / Zhenya play football - Krefeld, 29.04.

Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Ирина » 02 May 2010, 20:19

Scarlett wrote:Женя играет в футбол в Крефельде

Cпасибо, Scarlett :-):
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016